Thank you to everyone who attended the 3rd Pan American Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Congress in Miami! We hope you enjoyed the meeting and look forward to seeing you at the International Congress of Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders.
By the Numbers
- 600 total people registered (including press and exhibitors)
- 30 countries represented
- 20 Travel Grants presented
- 30 Fellowship Scholarships presented
- 62 faculty members participated in the Scientific Sessions
- 206 abstracts accepted
- 12 Late-Breaking abstracts accepted
- 15 companies and 6 non-profit organization exhibited
PAS Abstract Publication
The 3rd Pan American Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Congress abstract publication is now available by visiting the Movement Disorders Clinical Practice journal. Browse a complete listing of abstracts and authors, or look up full abstract texts by author, keyword or topic.
Please see the Abstracts tab for further information.
Claiming CME Credits
To claim your CME Credits, please complete Online Self-Report Form and print your CME Certificate from your computer. CME must be claimed by April 30, 2020.