Welcome to Miami
Please join us February 14-16, 2020 in Miami, FL, USA for the 3rd Pan American Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Congress. The theme of the Congress is “Therapeutics of Movement Disorders in the Americas.”
As a result of the rapid growth of the MDS Pan American Section (MDS-PAS), there is the need for a forum to discuss relevant issues in the field of Movement Disorders, specific to the Pan American Section. Attendees of the 1st and 2nd PAS Congresses agreed this is a tremendous opportunity for MDS-PAS members to network with colleagues from different parts of Pan America.
The aim of the 3rd Pan American Parkinson and Movement Disorders Congress is to encourage a discussion of therapeutic strategies of Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders throughout the Americas, and highlight similarities and peculiarities of the clinical and surgical treatments of movement disorders in different regions of the PAS. There will be a focus not only on options already incorporated into clinical practice but also in upcoming therapeutics.
Join us to:
- Facilitate communication between clinicians and researchers in the region
- Disseminate updated knowledge about movement disorders
- Improve quality of life and independence of movement disorders patients and caregivers
- Promote research in movement disorders within the region
- Expose clinicians, researcher and healthcare professionals in the region to movement disorders initiatives and in so doing, encourage their membership in the MDS-PAS
Who Should Attend?
Clinicians, researchers, medical residents, medical students and other non-physician health professionals who have an interest in the current research and issues in the field of Movement Disorders that are specific to the Pan American region.
Abstracts and Travel Grants Now Open
To submit an abstract and apply for a travel grant, click here.