The Pan American Parkinson and Movement Disorders Congress (PAS) occurs every two years as a forum to further develop the field of Movement Disorders in the region. It will be held February 14-16, 2020 in Miami, FL, USA.
The purpose of the 3rd PAS Congress is consistent with the objectives of the MDS-PAS, which include:
- Facilitate communication between clinicians and researchers in the region
- Disseminate update knowledge about movement disorders
- Improve quality of life and independence of movement disorders patients and careers
- Promote research and facilitate research collaborations in movement disorders
- Expose clinicians, researchers and healthcare professionals in the region to movement disorders initiatives and in so doing, encourage their membership in the MDS-PAS
The target participants of the 3rd PAS Congress are doctors, researchers, and healthcare professionals from the region, many of whom will not have had the opportunity to attend the International Congresses as a result of distance, cost and or visa constraints. Among these participants will be many opinion leaders and key movement disorders specialists from the region.
PAS Congress Scientific Program Committee
Chair: Francisco Cardoso
PAS Congress Oversight Committee
Chair: Cynthia Comella