The International Parkinson and Movement Disorder Society invites all MDS members and non-members to submit an abstract for review for the 2020 PAS Congress. Please note the following criteria:
- There is no fee to submit an abstract
- All abstract submissions must be original research
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English
- Abstracts that have been presented at other meetings may be submitted if they have not been published and if the meeting name and date are cited accordingly
- If your abstract is accepted, you must be prepared to travel to the 2020 PAS Congress to present your abstract as a printed poster on the assigned date
MDS only accepts original work. By submitting your abstract, you affirm that your abstract is your own, either individually or of a group. Should plagiarism be detected, the abstract will be rejected.
All accepted abstracts are presented as a printed poster and will be presented according to their category grouping schedule.
If your abstract is accepted, you (or a registered co-author or colleague) are required to:
- Travel to the 2020 PAS Congress, February 14-16, 2020 in Miami, FL, USA, to present your abstract
- Present your poster according to the scheduled presentation date/time
- Abstract presentation dates/times are subject to change; it is advisable to plan to attend the 2020 PAS Congress in its entirety from February 14-16, 2020
- Abstract presentations are scheduled by category; individual presentation date change requests will not be granted
All accepted Late-Breaking Abstracts will be published on the 2020 PAS Congress website as a downloadable PDF. Citation information will be available on the publication website February 14, 2020.
Changes After Abstract Has Been Submitted Are Strongly Discouraged! If critical changes need to be made to your abstract content after it has been submitted, please request those changes by email to email@example.com.
Changes to your submitted abstract will not be accepted after December 1, 2019.
Please note: Only minor (yet critical) change requests will be made to your submitted abstract. Multiple change requests may not be accepted, and your abstract could be withdrawn. Drastic changes to abstract data will not be accepted.
Accepted abstract presenters must be in attendance at the 2020 PAS Congress in Miami to present their poster(s), and should plan to attend from February 14-16, 2020, as poster presentation dates are subject to change.
The Early Registration Deadline for the 2020 PAS Congress is January 15, 2020.
Please do not submit an abstract unless you are prepared to travel to the 2020 PAS Congress February 14-16, 2020 to present your research.
If an abstract must be withdrawn for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. There is no penalty to withdraw your abstract, however if your withdrawal request is received after the abstracts have been sent for publication, it cannot be withdrawn and will remain a part of the 2020 MDS published abstracts. All submitted abstracts become the property of MDS.