Late-breaking poster presentations are scheduled for Saturday, February 15, 13:00 – 14:30.
All late-breaking posters will be on display in the Biscayne Ballroom during poster viewing hours on February 14 and February 15.
- All posters must be printed in a horizontal orientation (“landscape” orientation)
- Posters must fit within the size allotment of the poster display boards, 48 inches (121.92 cm) in height and 96 inches (243.84 cm) wide
- Please print your poster text large enough to be easily read at a distance of approximately 1.5 meters (5 feet)
- Posters should include a short and comprehensive review of the basic items of the study
This can be done by dividing text into several clear sections including: title and authors, background, case reports/material/methods, figures/graphs/photos, results, conclusions, and major references
- All posters must be printed and presented in English
One author or colleague must be present at your poster during the assigned poster session time on the day of your presentation to explain your research and answer questions from viewers. Poster session assignments cannot be rescheduled. Posters displayed on a day or on a board to which it is not assigned will be removed without prior notice.
All Late-Breaking Abstracts will be on display for the both poster session days. All posters must be set-up between 07:00 - 08:00 on Friday, February 14. Posters must be removed between 16:30 – 17:00 on Saturday, February 15 – any posters that are not removed will be discarded.
The abstract number will determine the location of where you will display your poster, and will also correspond with your abstract in the final publication. All poster boards will be clearly labeled with the appropriate abstract number prior to set-up.
Abstracts are grouped by category and numbered consecutively within each poster session.