Registration for the 2020 PAS Congress is now open. Please join us February 14-16, 2020 in Miami, FL, USA for the 3rd Pan American Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders Congress.
Full registration includes:
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Access to poster sessions
- Access to the exhibition
- Delegate material
- Entrance to Welcome Ceremony
- Entrance to Challenging Case MDS-PAS Rounds
- Coffee Breaks
Note: Lunch is NOT provided as a part of the registration fees.
- Up to January 15, 2020 (final pre-registration deadline): 100% refund, minus a $75 administrative charge
- From January 16, 2020 - February 2, 2020: 50% refund
- From February 3, 2020 - onward: No refund
All cancellation requests must be received in writing. Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
Need Registration Assistance?
Please contact the MDS Registration Bureau for registration assistance.
Tel: +1 (514) 766-9253
Fax: +1 (514) 289-9844
MDS Membership and Discounted Rate
Not yet an MDS Member? Join today and receive the discounted Member rate for your 2020 PAS Congress registration.
Grants and Scholarships
Travel Grants and Fellowship Scholarships are available for 2020 PAS Congress delegates.
Travel Visa Information
Please be sure to verify if you will require a travel visa to the 2020 PAS Congress.
Have you attended a live MDS activity or participated in MDS online training recently?
Delegates of MDS hosted live courses and participants in MDS online training qualify to receive one year (12 months) of Associate Membership and receive member benefits immediately upon acceptance to the Society, for no charge. Please visit the MDS Associate Membership webpage for further details.